2011年4月19日星期二

商界關懷

Today's is YP's birthday.
All of the admin colleagues having lunch with her.
(I dislike this kind of celebration.
So I never tell them that my birthday is already passed.
Although they knew it in these few day occasionally)
However, there were some missing guy,
such as Edward brother - he had an interview appointment in afternoon.
Hence he took a half-day off for it.
And me - needed to apply the HKSPACE course in Mei Foo.
Fortunately, i was on the right track so apply it very quickly and returned to office on time.
Then, I headed to join the Company Care Ceremony in KLN Bay.
When I just entered the entrance, i saw a familiar face - fat hin brother
He was wearing a suit like me and we just chatted for few words.
After the ceremony, I went to MK to pick up my honey.
Honey needed to interview in Central at 7:45pm
We rushed to there in time
So she worked hard for it and I was hanging around on the street.
After the interview, we had our dinner in MCdonald.
Because of our tiredness, we gave up our LanKwaiFong trip.
And we met Kenneth Brother when we were returning home by star ferry.
Today is a busy day. But I love you honeybb!

沒有留言:

發佈留言